Tremendous Blast 2006

ajlemm

Dear Boom Chick

Who is Randel?

Ooooohhhhh, It's John MayER, not May. That Randall May is the Tremendously Totally Tubular drum carrier thingee maker. Hey are you the pop star John Mayer?

Just being, or trying to be funny....

BTW, got a copy of Flammables from Roark. He's AWESOMELY Tremendous.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming off of there stunning victory in Rochester with a score of 99.79 this years TREMENDOUS BLAST will be even better than in previous years, (if that is possible). Please join us in being tremendous!

Hey Buzzard if you are going to be staying over at the camp grounds we might break out some good ol natured songs to sing around the campfire.

By the way the Blue Star Alumni and All Star Corps holds the record for bestest score ever......189.67 (with a fifty point penalty for being awesome) Its in the offical Oktoberfest book of facts and puzzles.

:P

It's tremendous being a blaster.

We kill and rock LaX like no other.

It's gonna be the party of the year.

Who's brave enough to make the journey and don the black and yellow?

Who's got the balzanos big enough to be tremendous?

Are the Mich folk the longest journey folk this year?

Come and be tremendous!!!!!!!

FC/FBSA

Hey Smoothy,

What ya talking about yellow and black? Where does the black come in? I only heard about a t-shirt. Can I wear a black skirt and black flip flops?

De Preachmeister does bari.

(...for future reference.)

Hi Preacher! How's married life?

Tremendous Master John Mayer: Nope, sorry, can't join the Govies and can't get a drum...so I be blastin' on my bari instead of boomin' on a drum.

J.C. - HEY BROTHER! Married life is AAAAAAAWESOME!!! Especially the, ahem, yeah...you know! b**bs B) You going to be Tremendous this year? I hope I can get some kind of chops back after not playing my bari for over 2.5 years! I was practicing last evening and it's coming back.

so who else wants to be Tremendous?

I do. I will be extremely Tremendous. I will bring a bass drum!

Hey Buzzard if you are going to be staying over at the camp grounds we might break out some good ol natured songs to sing around the campfire.

By the way the Blue Star Alumni and All Star Corps holds the record for bestest score ever......189.67 (with a fifty point penalty for being awesome) Its in the offical Oktoberfest book of facts and puzzles.

:P

Dear the Great Original

You know that score has been under protest for years, and the penalty was for fire works, not being awesome. I believe there was sufficient evendience that some bribes went down, and some BS was concluded, so please don't pull that crap card again.

I'm still suprised today that the Div 1 Blue Stars (who are Tremendous) let you guys even wear blue, let alone use the name.

I will see you and your band soon.