Open house?

Kjac18

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

I like that Dave guy...

I sure hope he has enough tolerance to teach me everything i need to know! because i believe i'm dead set on learning bari!

thats good, because in my...... 5 mins of every playing bari i was playing with a few ppl and just watching them and matching sounds and well it sounded pretty good for the first time every playing and the piece was (i'm gonna murder this name) shanandoha(sp)

That's "Oh Shenandoah". Anyway, all of the DCA corps will play during an open house weekend. Sometimes it will have show music in it, other times it will only be warm-ups. Just go there ready for whatever can happen.

Just like to add that at the Sunriser open house, which is taking place the sunday of thanksgiving weekend, only way i remember becauseit involves food, mass quantities of it going into my stomach, don't know the exact date, but its that weekend on the sunday after the shopping is done, at 1pm to i think 6pm, check the Sunrisers website at sunrisers.com, and yeah we do a meet and greet, staff and members, go the goals and plans and show for the year, and a tentative schedule, and play some warm ups, and i think we had some food last year, my favorite part of that rehearsal