DB Meter readings for finals

torn8o

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like never ending debate over volume in a G bugle vs. Bb/F brass line is a rather moot point, given this data. :laugh:

I don't know how many horns CorpsVets had this year, but I'm not surprised that they were the loudest(after hearing them in the parking lot last year!). Also, you have to take the size of the hornlines into consideration, as well. Bucs had 62 brass, I believe. Renegades had 52. And Bush obviously was putting out some volume, because they didn't seem to have as many horns as we did. Well done! B)

I can assure you that physical violence is not a reaction one would experience from anyone in MN Brass who disagrees with one's speech. (By the way, since I don't read pm's from ID's and people I don't know, your pm was checked-off and deleted without being read. Don't take it personally).

Though I don't need young David Anderson to make the distinction, my posts are mine and mine alone - though some hope to tie-in my opinion with a relationship to a drum corps in order to bolster their own opinion.

I speak the truth, as I see it, when and where I wish to - according to my right to do so. My thoughts and words have never been and will never be squelched - not by shaming, shouting-down, or self-righteous outrage. So those who do such, while claiming to respect free-speech, can bash all they want - they too have that right. But in doing so, they only magnify their hypocrisy by deriding those who think and speak differently then they would have them.

I agree with you... I am sorry for publicly speaking out against your god given right to allow everyone to see exactly what and who you are with your constantly negative and harranging speech. I applaud MBI and it's incredibly patient staff to be able to deal with such a disgustingly negative and probably harmful influence and still have time to field a drum corps. Todd Tanji is the MAN!!!!!

(just my opinion, guess I'm entitled to it 'eh)

I will no longer give you a hard time for what you write unless I happen to feel like it! ^0^