DB Meter readings for finals

torn8o

I thought he said when you were in tune you were louder...

(ducks and runs)

B) b**bs

You were part of that in-tune gaggle. Were you not in tune, Jerald? Daniel was right behind me. Daniel was in tune!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to win overall loudest when your show is follow-the-leader. :sshh:

Did the Intonation Placements ever get posted. :sshh:

Dude,

I marched with Todd Tanji in the Blue Devils and I guarantee that he would kick your "you know what" for having so little class! You must be getting sick of people taking it to you on this forum, play nice or go talk to Todd about what to do! He'll set you straight... unless he's already kicked you out in which case just talk to yourself! <**>

The best part is being totally blindsided by an unprovoked attack. <**>

We shared a hotel with MBI this year, and they are nothing but a class act.

I don't color that organization by the tripe posted here.

And in case you're wondering, I'd be happy to send you the show with a grand total of 48 counts of follow the leader in the entire thing.

Edited by CVQuesty

48 counts. Seemed like most of the show.

Why were the '06 DB "placements" resurrected? Because there wasn't one this year?..or was there one this year and it has yet to be posted? What relevance does last years meter reading have to do with this year?

Mystified.

Edited by Brassop

I think last years readings were the beginning of the topic, last year. Sep 12 2006, 11:02 AM was the first post of this topic.

The best part is being totally blindsided by an unprovoked attack. <**>

We shared a hotel with MBI this year, and they are nothing but a class act.

I don't color that organization by the tripe posted here.

And in case you're wondering, I'd be happy to send you the show with a grand total of 48 counts of follow the leader in the entire thing.

Thanks Jerald, it was a blast sharing the Doubletree with CV. Fun group of folks! I encourage you all to not take Derek's comments as a reflection on our corps, because really we have the utmost respect for CV and it's members. We're good folks, really!

Dude,

I marched with Todd Tanji in the Blue Devils and I guarantee that he would kick your "you know what" for having so little class! You must be getting sick of people taking it to you on this forum, play nice or go talk to Todd about what to do! He'll set you straight... unless he's already kicked you out in which case just talk to yourself! <**>

Tony,

I PMed the exact same thing to brassop earlier this afternoon, listing Todd and many other fine MBI folks who I believe would box his ears for such slams. As he's continued to do it two posts below yours, I'll now post publicly. Never in my life have I read such an insult by anyone from MBI as his original.

However, if I ever hear that MBI or anyone else censors their members here, I'll be contacting that corps. He exercised his freedom of speech as did I in my PM to him.

Tony,

I PMed the exact same thing to brassop earlier this afternoon, listing Todd and many other fine MBI folks who I believe would box his ears for such slams. As he's continued to do it two posts below yours, I'll now post publicly. Never in my life have I read such an insult by anyone from MBI as his original.

However, if I ever hear that MBI or anyone else censors their members here, I'll be contacting that corps. He exercised his freedom of speech as did I in my PM to him.

I can assure you that physical violence is not a reaction one would experience from anyone in MN Brass who disagrees with one's speech. (By the way, since I don't read pm's from ID's and people I don't know, your pm was checked-off and deleted without being read. Don't take it personally).

Though I don't need young David Anderson to make the distinction, my posts are mine and mine alone - though some hope to tie-in my opinion with a relationship to a drum corps in order to bolster their own opinion.

I speak the truth, as I see it, when and where I wish to - according to my right to do so. My thoughts and words have never been and will never be squelched - not by shaming, shouting-down, or self-righteous outrage. So those who do such, while claiming to respect free-speech, can bash all they want - they too have that right. But in doing so, they only magnify their hypocrisy by deriding those who think and speak differently then they would have them.

Edited by Brassop

it's not about free speech, dude. Sr. Corps performers have an unwritten rule that states - "thou shalt not bash other corps" constructive criticism is ok, but you clearly bashed CV.

If you want to get all "legal" about it. Free Speech has limits on it.

Your negativeness hurts other people, brassop. Your free speech rights end where others' begin. There is plenty of 1st amendment case history to support this.

Even worse - some of your fellow MBI alums have been compelled to state the obvious, "that they dont ALL feel that way and that they have the utmost respect for CV."

I hold nothing against MBI for brassop's comments as Im sure DCP as a whole would agree w/ me.