Hey Dream!

Mike Plachta with you all? He marched with me in Royal Coachmen...I think the first two years and then went to Hamburg Kingsmen. I didn't know he was with Guelph too. Say hello to him...I was just a little tyke back then.

Yep....also known as "Bear" Mike (his dog). The accupuncture skills came in quite habdy at certain points in the season!

Bear was funny....he;d sing along at certain parts of the show...in perfect tempo and sometimes with better cutoffs than the horn line!

Yep....also known as "Bear" Mike (his dog). The accupuncture skills came in quite habdy at certain points in the season!

Bear was funny....he;d sing along at certain parts of the show...in perfect tempo and sometimes with better cutoffs than the horn line!

Mike was quite the stud back then. He's a bit older than me too. I saw him at a "reunion" of the Royal Coachmen a few years ago when DCI was in Buffalo. His sister, Marianne marched with me until 1977. Great people!

We love you Dream!! I really hope you guys seriously try to make it out to our show next year. That would be so cool and I promise to have a couple of kegs of fresh home brew ready for you after the show.

Haha, too bad Sam doesn't drink......

Me and Nash will be there though!!!!

Hmm...Sam & Alcohol...scary.