2007 Staff & Director moves

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was on Hop's blog a few weeks back.

Awesome. I love Colin. Great move by Hop IMHO. Does that mean Aungst is out though? Or is he moving into more of a supervisory role? I love Aungst as well. I think his best book was still 1989 though.

Or is he moving into more of a supervisory role?

Sounds like it...

Aug. 21st, 2006 01:43 pm Colin --- Release to follow

Colin MuNutt has signed on to the percussion team at the Cadets. Tom Aungst, Colin and I talked over the last few weeks and there seems to be a match.

Tom will continue as the director of percussion, and as the principle arranger. Colin will be the caption superviror, working with Tom.

This allows Tom more time with his family, and at 43, and after 20 something years on the road, the ability to balance.

Why did Sly leave Cavies??????

Actually he retired.

Need to be careful when discussing something like this. When someone says a staff member or a director is no longer with a corps, that usually leaves someone thinking that something may be wrong with the corps the person left.

In addition to retirements there may also be people who got fired from their responsibilities, too. The only true way to find out about any staff/director changes is to simply contact the corps. Let's leave the rumors for the soap operas, OK?

Need to be careful when discussing something like this. When someone says a staff member or a director is no longer with a corps, that usually leaves someone thinking that something may be wrong with the corps the person left.

In addition to retirements there may also be people who got fired from their responsibilities, too. The only true way to find out about any staff/director changes is to simply contact the corps. Let's leave the rumors for the soap operas, OK?

Very true.

A lot of people on here assume a lot of things.

Though I doubt most corps, just like any other business, will talk about their personnel issues even if contacted directly.

Any word on Southwind staff changes?