The Zone!

Nothing will EVER beat my very first runthrough at spring training. We ran the entire show one night, and of course that in itself is a hype, but we had got to the big hit in our closer, and the school's sprinklers came on just as we hit. It was the most AMAZING feeling I've ever had performing. We later named that set the sprinkler :)

Nothing will EVER beat my very first runthrough at spring training. We ran the entire show one night, and of course that in itself is a hype, but we had got to the big hit in our closer, and the school's sprinklers came on just as we hit. It was the most AMAZING feeling I've ever had performing. We later named that set the sprinkler :)

Amen. That's mine too.

I forgot about that one. Probably 'cause I thought I was dying during first runthrough.

My rookie yr we were in FL, and I think...we'd just done the Show there....Orange Bowl? Well ne ways, it was really humid (like FL always is) and we were really cracking down on foot technique. I was "gung ho super everything" for just about all day. By the end I was beat tired and loved every minute of it. it's amazing how tiring focusing on every little detail, and being intense about eveything can be.

Adrian and Mikey--

Yeah...that day/night in Louisiana was epic. We worked our ##### off, in the heat, ice cold rain, through fire ants and mud. The z-pull was pretty interesting for us on the end, mostly because there was a tree between us and Sam.

Well, since this is turning into an 03 cadets reunion, I'll add mine...03 is pretty much the same as all these guys have said. 05 had to be a rained out show in missouri where we walked out in jeans and hoodies and blew the faces off of the 200 or so people left in the audience ... and afterwards hop told us we had basically just turned into champions. 2006...um help me out here mikey...

Nick

Well, since this is turning into an 03 cadets reunion, I'll add mine...03 is pretty much the same as all these guys have said. 05 had to be a rained out show in missouri where we walked out in jeans and hoodies and blew the faces off of the 200 or so people left in the audience ... and afterwards hop told us we had basically just turned into champions. 2006...um help me out here mikey...

Nick

I don't really feel like we had a moment in 2006 where everything just seemed to "click". It was a rough summer from the start of it. Although, I do remember during the first day of constant rain we had (in Benson, NC), we were working on the closer like all day, and I remember being in 'the zone' in sectionals. Then I had to go and fall during my jazz run. That pretty much ruined it.

Michael Terry

Cadets 2000-2007

I don't really feel like we had a moment in 2006 where everything just seemed to "click". It was a rough summer from the start of it. Although, I do remember during the first day of constant rain we had (in Benson, NC), we were working on the closer like all day, and I remember being in 'the zone' in sectionals. Then I had to go and fall during my jazz run. That pretty much ruined it.

Michael Terry

Cadets 2000-2007

Yeah im pretty sure we changed the entire drill because of your fall that day...i mean i cant think of any other reason...

Nick

zone? pretty much any night rehersal under the lights. always preformed a little better at night.