capital regiment

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he got it from the capital regiment website. under the section that says "2006 staff" the only people who work there are rick and karen. that doesn't really leave a lot of room open for interpretation...

First we wont go into why they quit, because it has been in many threads, and every one gets closed. And i think who goes there will be effected by the same thing

maybe he got it from the capital regiment website. under the section that says "2006 staff" the only people who work there are rick and karen. that doesn't really leave a lot of room open for interpretation...

That website was just brought back up and there's no way to know if all information for the corps is on the site yet (IOW "Work In Progress"). Let's not jump to conclusions just yet.

looks like they're trying to get a lot of the old site back up. Anyone know who the new web guru is?

On the surface I see your point. However, I spoke about this in another thread. If a staff member is not returning to a corps it doesn't necessarily mean that the staff member quit the corps. There are plenty of good reasons someone doesn't return (family obligations, career opportunity, corps moving in a different direction, even getting fired).

I, like a whole lot of other people, can't wait for the website to be up and running again. That should answer a lot of questions.

Just because the staff isn't on the page doesn't mean they aren't there. I have no clue what;s going on but I just think this is premature speculation. The page was just brought up again, it's likely that they just weren't added. just my .02

the entire staff did not quit, just to put that out there. the website is in the process of rebuilding and very few things are up and running. there is also a photo gallery on the site that is prepped for 2007 members. it seems to me that the only that is finished is the forum. The new webmasters are jay and aubrey berry from Houston.

the entire staff did not quit, just to put that out there. the website is in the process of rebuilding and very few things are up and running. there is also a photo gallery on the site that is prepped for 2007 members. it seems to me that the only that is finished is the forum. The new webmasters are jay and aubrey berry from Houston.

Well educate us, let us know who hasn't quit. I know Dillon has left