Kiwanis Kavaliers and DCI

Not sure if anyone else has noticed by Kiwanis Kavaliers no longer have a profile on DCI.org. They are not on the drop down Div 1 menu nor found if you follow the links to the corps listings.

What's this all about?

Troopers are still listed so it can't be becuase KK took the summer off.

Hmmm....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea about DCI.org, but Kiwanis is still indeed here. No worries.

www.pdxpercussion.net for news and updates on what's up with KK and PDX. Both organizations are going through a huge amount of changes, so just be patient.

KK will not have access to the 2007 Div 1 Tour from what insider's say. Miami is a great place for them to rebuild for the future.

I would suggest that using 2007 to continue to rebuild is probably better then trying to cover all the additonal cost in this upcoming years tour cost!

Who's next; Capital, KK, Magic??

Rumor has it that Magic's President/Executive Director is stepping down after many years of drum corps service. Who's going to cover Magic money now?

The executive committee is finally getting its wish by having less drum corps to worry about. 12 would be fine by them, less shows, more money for all!~

JVN :unsure:

I tried to get on their website yesterday, but it was down. Tonight though the website is back up with an indication that they will be back up and running for 2007. I don't know about Div I though.