1. 1. Which show should have won?

• The Godfather: Part Blue
    • Faust
    • Machine

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but I'm pretty sure your opinion is extremely biased... So of all the people to judge your (Phantom's) show, impartial fans probably know best. But it's ok... continue your crusade to prove that Phantom is superior to all corps.

2nd place.

I was seriously asking a question....

I think that the bold statement is a little out of line because I haven't tried to do that. I just wanted to know some opinions of what people consider clean. A dirty corps doesn't win feet. I'm on no crusade.

Ok, "crusade" was a little bit harsh. All I'm saying is you need to be a little bit less defensive about your own show. People are going to criticize it... you've just got to accept it and move on. I know that you probably think you guys deserved to win, but you didn't (win) and you've just got to move on... The fact that you feel the need to defend a show that was probably one of the biggest crowd favorites from the past 5-10 years is pretty funny. The crowd loved you and you just fell a little bit short in the eyes of the judges. Oh well.

Phantom's show wasnt dirty, it was easy

The line between an honest opinion and a blatent inaccuracy can be quite thin. Let me be the first to assure you that the Faust program was far from what you might consider "easy." Watch the shows again and then talk to me about musical and physical demand, as well as simultaneous responsibility.

I'm all for voicing an opinion, but you, sir, are just plain wrong.

Phantom's show wasnt dirty, it was easy...big difference, but they performed it well :unsure: anyways Cavaliers did deserve to win...even though i didnt really like there show, but as an overall package it was very well put together and the drill complimented the music very effectively and the execution was clearly the best on finals night. easy question to answer

There's no such thing as an easy division 1 show. Or else it would be scoring much higher in terms of excellence very early in the season.

It's impossible to say that any of these shows are easy, when it takes them 3 months to get to a box 4/5 level.

There's no such thing as an easy division 1 show. Or else it would be scoring much higher in terms of excellence very early in the season.

It's impossible to say that any of these shows are easy, when it takes them 3 months to get to a box 4/5 level.

That's like saying the cavaliers music was easy. This is all opinion, so no real sense in discussing who we thought should have won! I could easily put Phantom ahead of the Cavaliers if I were a judge or maybe even the BlueDevils. Fact is they were all superior to everyone below them!

Anyone who says a division 1 show is easy has

A ) Never Marched

B ) Forgot what it was like when they marched

Edited by ApocalypseTissue

Ok, "crusade" was a little bit harsh. All I'm saying is you need to be a little bit less defensive about your own show. People are going to criticize it... you've just got to accept it and move on. I know that you probably think you guys deserved to win, but you didn't (win) and you've just got to move on... The fact that you feel the need to defend a show that was probably one of the biggest crowd favorites from the past 5-10 years is pretty funny. The crowd loved you and you just fell a little bit short in the eyes of the judges. Oh well.

I wasn't being defensive of that show at all. I just asked what denotes clean and not......

Don't make blatant assumptions about who I thought should have won. You don't know my state of mind or my thoughts on the matter. Please don't put words into my mouth.

and I don't care what anyone says about the show really....what was put out on the field by all corps in the activity speaks for each individual show and the corps

nothing anyone of us says changes that

Thank you