Carolina Crown Announces Additional Audtion Sites

Carolina Crown is pleased to announce that they will be holding brass & percussion auditions in both Indiana and Texas. These remote auditions are provided for students who want to audition for Carolina Crown, but live a considerable distance from the Charlotte area. This camp will be an opportunity for you to get feedback on your playing and moving skills so that you can make an informed decision about participation with Carolina Crown at future camps in Charlotte.

For more information, please go to www.carolinacrown.org or click on the following links:

Indiana Remote Audition - Sunday, December 3, 2006 - Avon H.S. - Avon, Indiana (near Indianapolis)

Texas Remote Audition - Sunday, December 10, 2006 - Hendrickson H.S. - Pflugerville, Texas (near Austin)

We look forward to your participation with the 2007 Carolina Crown Drum & Bugle Corps.

Bob Chreste

Carolina Crown Brass Faculty

Edited by CrownBrassBob

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas has become quite the hotbed for drum corps... it's only a matter of time before every corps moves here......... just kidding.

everyone just wants to get on the texas bandwagon...get back...we have our own drum corps now

edit: you know i wonder what people would do if say the crossmen held audtions in madison or california?

Edited by piojon

havnt remote auditions been held in texas by other corps in the past. i thought it was just a smart thing to do, kind of like cutting the country in half to allow for more auditionees

now there is a div. 1 corps in Texas.

would Crown like it if Cadets held auditions in Charlotte ?

<**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**>

Edited by louielouie

everyone just wants to get on the texas bandwagon...get back...we have our own drum corps now

edit: you know i wonder what people would do if say the crossmen held audtions in madison or california?

now there is a div. 1 corps in Texas.

would Crown like it if Cadets held auditions in Charlotte ?

<**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**>

I really doubt the corps would care.

yes, but if someone wants to march crossmen then they can go to crossmen. why not give them the opportunity to audition for crown if thats what they want.

Hooray capitalism... honestly, though... it's a free market. If I kid wants to march Crown he should be able to do it. This just lets him/her do it easier.

Man, where was all of this when *I* went to HS in Austin!!!!!

Mike

w/Stp: