Carolina Crown Announces Additional Audtion Sites

All corps need to get out of Texas: it belongs to the X-men now.

Oh okay that makes sense....so Phantom has to move to North Dakota. Glassmen have to move to Oklahoma. BD has to go to Idaho, SCV can stay....Mandrians go to Vegas, Esperanza can have Utah and PC can go to Virginia and be called Altantic Crest now. K so now that each corps has their own state nobody is allowed to market else where.

Cavies have been resourcing from Texas along time.....just because X-men moves there doesn't mean they get the rights to them first. Who cares about Texas, Phantom and Cavies share Illinios....so they need to outsource...what about Bluecoats, Glassmen, (not this year) and Capital Regiment. 3 Corps there, yet Cadets, Cavies, Phantom still take a lot of people from Ohio!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax, friend... just a joke. :)

Well, sorry, but it is rather frustrating when you see someone trying so hard to recruit for Revolution, the original Texas corps, and people simply look down upon them because of division. They loose as much weight, work as hard, have everydays/alldays/spring training in the Texas heat and humidity, and even sleep less than a D I and still show up several D I corps.

everyone just wants to get on the texas bandwagon...get back...we have our own drum corps now

Umm....piojon I would think you were part of the neglecting Revolution as well.....saying you have your own corps now, you've had your own corps. I wans't gonna say anything until 2 posts before me said something.

i meant div 1 corps.......

i understand about that texas has multiple drum corps...i marched one of them in dca.....

now there is a div. 1 corps in Texas.

would Crown like it if Cadets held auditions in Charlotte ?

<**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**>

Hey smartguy...

Crown has been holding audutions in TX for several years..even when the XMEN were still in PA..err..NJ...err..DE.

why not give them the opportunity to audition for crown if thats what they want.

They could have that opportunity without having auditions in their back yard. They can do like we used to do in the past...travel to the corps of their choosing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for making it easier for members to make it into the corps of their choosing, but all of these auditions that are held all over the nation only helps to destroy the chances of ever returning to a more regionalized activity...and in my opinion, returning to such will help to strengthen corps and our activity.

i meant div 1 corps.......

i understand about that texas has multiple drum corps...i marched one of them in dca.....

Drum corps is drum corps regardless of division or circuit affiliation. Texas currently has 5 corps that have competed on the field (I count Trinity since they are restructuring, not folding). X-men are the late comers. :)

no guard.......booo. I hate that trend of not having guard auditions too in Texas. It's gotten better though SCV is doing guard along with Cavaliers in Texas this year.