Cavaliers 2004 or 2006 which did you like better

Machine by far, I was hugely disappointed with 007…I’ll never forgive hovercraft chase. When they announced 007 I thought way cool…remembering their killer winter guard version back in the 80’s. Then I looked at my James Bonds greatest hits record and got all wet with anticipation at the thought of some of the tunes they could pull for it….then I saw their show.

All that great music and I GET HOOVERCRAFT CAHSE PFFFTTTT….

One of those, this is whats wrong with drum corp momments

Yeah, I think we all saw 007 and thought "this is what's wrong with drum corps."

Err . . . not.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake the H....I would never speak for all, I said 'I' you said 'we'...very bold of you and I'm not a part of your 'we'

anyway,Jake, what did you think of Cavies wintergaurd 007 show compared to their full 007?

had I never seen the winter gaurd one, I doubt I would have found the full corp so lacking

I was at least expecting them to bring back the golden guns...

Jake the H....I would never speak for all, I said 'I' you said 'we'...very bold of you and I'm not a part of your 'we'

anyway,Jake, what did you think of Cavies wintergaurd 007 show compared to their full 007?

had I never seen the winter gaurd one, I doubt I would have found the full corp so lacking

I was at least expecting them to bring back the golden guns...

haven't seen the WG

Yeah, I think we all saw 007 and thought "this is what's wrong with drum corps."

Err . . . not.

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS. I like the 007 show. It featured something you very rarely see in DCI today............RECOGNIZABLE MUSIC!