CAROLINA GOLD

Thanks Cozy,.

That was one of those post that I had to stop and consider "is the right thing to say online?"After I thought about it,,I realized that it could only be taken as a positive thing.

I am sure the Gold people would want it to be the same way.

that's exactly how it should be Ed. cheering for our competitors to do well, just not as well as we do.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sad. The TOP show was one of the ones we were really pumped to see at Rochester, and we weren't disappointed....

Hurry back CG! You have fans in Canada.

This has a lot of us really upset.

Sucks, but I'm sure it'll work out for the best.

Thanks for all of your support!!!

Edited by cgmello06

Yeah,,,So Cal Dream did that last year and it worked out really good for them.

Class A finalist last year.

Ahhhh...muy incorrect, my friend.

Dream did INDEED compete in 05...we just didn't go to DCA as a full coros (primarily because of the costs of the truck throwing a rod on teh way home in 04)...we did all of our normal California performances...I've got a DVD of them!

As for Gold...regardless of the reason, any decision that results in the corps coming back to the field is a good one...no matter what the fans think.

Dream did INDEED compete in 05...we just didn't go to DCA as a full coros (primarily because of the costs of the truck throwing a rod on teh way home in 04)...we did all of our normal California performances...I've got a DVD of them!

As for Gold...regardless of the reason, any decision that results in the corps coming back to the field is a good one...no matter what the fans think.

thanks for keeping me in check.I had not realized that yall did local stuff.I know that it was a tough decision for yall to stay away from DCA Scranton in 05 but I know it was the right call for yall..

Loved your show BTW this year.The parking lot performance was a hoot.

Which means an organization can have a fullfilling program without going to finals.As long as the membership is happy :)

Which means an organization can have a fullfilling program without going to finals. As long as the membership is happy

That is true. We were bumed that we could not go to finals, but it was the right choice at the time. We stayed local and took a mini-corps to Scranton (Ah yes the prison corps).

Whatever Gold's plans are, you will be missed on the field next season and I hope you will be able to return in 2008 stronger than ever. Good luck.