Cadet Creative Team Story

Okay....as I read it, well think of who was at the Last Supper. They way it was written was like Hopkins was, well at the center of this large table with his disciples.

Just like any corps director can be related like that? The director is the head and he has his assistants and designers.... Frankly I'm confused why this allusion that can be made to any corps is being made special.

Just like any corps director can be related like that? The director is the head and he has his assistants and designers.... Frankly I'm confused why this allusion that can be made to any corps is being made special.

I have yet to see any corps director look like that to include the GREATS like Royer, Seawright and Jones

and as Hoppy as his disciples prepare for the painting of the picture, Miachelangelo says "Hoppy, what ar eyou doing with your arms?" and Hoppy says " I don't know...I just thought I'd do this "big arms" thing," to which Kitchenman says " hey, that's cool, I'm going to do big arms too," to which Lagola says "Yeah, I'm gonna do big arms too!"

Hoppy says "Now wait just a minute, we can't ALL do big arms......so, I'll do big arms and the rest of you just kind of look at me like, "ooooh...he's doing big arms"!"

heh.....<1.00 to Eddie Izzard!>

and as Hoppy as his disciples prepare for the painting of the picture, Miachelangelo says "Hoppy, what ar eyou doing with your arms?" and Hoppy says " I don't know...I just thought I'd do this "big arms" thing," to which Kitchenman says " hey, that's cool, I'm going to do big arms too," to which Lagola says "Yeah, I'm gonna do big arms too!"

Hoppy says "Now wait just a minute, we can't ALL do big arms......so, I'll do big arms and the rest of you just kind of look at me like, "ooooh...he's doing big arms"!"

heh.....<1.00 to Eddie Izzard!>

Okay. This thread was stupid right up until the Izzard bit.

Well done. :laugh: