KINGSBOROUGH COMMUNITY COLLEGE

Music Under The Bridge will take place this Saturday @ 5pm. Box office opens @ 4pm. All info including 12 performing groups, directions www.BrooklynUnited.org Music Under The Bridge Page. We will have advanced sales of stage show CD @ $25 including shipping & handling. We will soon ad a paypal option on web site for DONATIONS & CD sales. The CD should be available for Christmas. Nice gift for the Drum corps Nut in the family........... There will also be a after party at the Knights of Columbus on Emmons & Decalb. It's a couple of minitues from College on other side of the Bay. You don't want to miss this night. ONLY $10 a ticket. There is a brand new hotel across the street from Knights if you plan to stay over. Also plenty of other hotels & restraunts. Come Enjoy BROOKLYN with your friends. Thanks Tom Breen B.U. Director

I am so there...

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

tho not in Bay Ridge still close enough to have swung by for pizza from "home". if only not for the Norwalk show . . . :(

Great show last night. Brassmen Alumni blew me away. That was one serious baritone line, and the contras were no slouches either.

Thanks for the show BU.

Great show last night. Brassmen Alumni blew me away. That was one serious baritone line, and the contras were no slouches either.

Thanks for the show BU.

DITTO!! :tic: I'm with Angel.....we were in the front row, ears still ringing... b**bs

Thanks Tom Breen and the entire Brooklyn United organization, GREAT show!

Yours in Corps,

Tony B)

PS: Skyliners Alumni are having a blast....you'd have to "see" Hava Nagilah... :music:

(thanks Brad, Johnny 'Grass' and ALL)