Madison Scouts uniform idea

I'm sure it'll be a couple of years until they get new ones since they just got new ones this year...but i thought i would post it up and get some feedback.

First.

Yes, it is based of the Phantom Regiment 2000-2002 jacket design but without the waist belt or the shoulder wings. The buttons down the middle would be brass(y) color and not that prominant and yellow'ish. Same style sequin sash from 2006. The breast logo could either be embroidered or they could go with some sort of metal buckle (a la SCV's star)

The Sash and hat band would be easily changable to a gold version, depending on the show....

PRESENTING.......the all NEW Superman Suit :D

Madison.jpg

Edited by gumby5647

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it'll be a couple of years until they get new ones since they just got new ones this year...but i thought i would post it up and get some feedback.

First.

Yes, it is based of the Phantom Regiment 2000-2002 jacket design but without the waist belt or the shoulder wings. The buttons down the middle would be brass(y) color and not that prominant and yellow'ish. Same style sequin sash from 2006. The breast logo could either be embroidered or they could go with some sort of metal buckle (a la SCV's star)

The Sash and hat band would be easily changable to a gold version, depending on the show....

Madison.jpg

This is sssooo much better than that jester's style uniform they've been wearing. This take the corps back to it's roots as Boys Scout inspired style. I could live with that. Maybe the sash could be a bit wider.

Naw...to traditional and old fashioned. It would never go over very well. :lol:

:(

The theory you mentioned (which corps fans and staff seem to be adopting nowadays), in my opinion, couldn't be any further from the truth, and is one of the major forces in holding back the activity from its full potential.

can I just say that I really don't think that a uniform is holding anyone back???

short of white pants making drill look more dirty.... that's a pretty interesting argument IMO.

this rendering by gumby is GREAT!!

I really liked 2006's uniforms as well. I thought they looked very classy, and were good from the stands.