I wake up to drum corps each and every morning

Eh they can get over it. After all, if you haven't gotten your roommate addicted to drum corps by this late in the semester, they deserve to get their face rocked every morning.

ROFLMAO :P . I'll go with that.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to suggest 96 BD or 01 SCV.

Hrothgar, I am truely grateful for this blessing from above.

I'm just wondering if the program will pull my computer out of sleep mode, or if I'm going to have to set it so that it doesn't go to sleep at night.

I'm just wondering if the program will pull my computer out of sleep mode, or if I'm going to have to set it so that it doesn't go to sleep at night.

just set the screensaver to go on after something like 600 minutes instead of..15 or whatever it is. i don't know what platform you're on, but with windows, it's under display properties -> screensaver.

turn off your monitor when you go to bed or something, shouldn't be too difficult and it accomplishes the samething as a screensaver.

I'm on Mac OSX...and I found out that this program has an option which will bring your computer out of sleep mode...so no worries....tomorrow's 8am waking time for work will be much more pleasant :P

Great shows to wake up to:

BD '94, '99, '00, '03, '04

Bluecoats '04, '05

BAC '05

Cadets '00, '03, '04, '05

Cavies '95, '00, '01, 02, '04

Crossmen '98

Crown '01, '04, '05

Glassmen '01

Madison '88, '95, '96, '99, '03

Phantom '96, '99, '03, '04

SCV '89, '00, '01, '02, '04

Star '90

VK '96

This could very well be the greatest idea since sliced bread. Is there any such program for PC? Well, never mind, the joy I would get from such a wake up call would quickly be diminished by my ###### off, swearing, dragon breath wife. Love you honey..... :music:

Ahhh BD 00 for my first morning of drum corps alarm clock...I was a happy camper.