Any politicians have DCI in their background

actually, in a thread recently, it was determined that Madonna did march Bridgemen, just not the one everyone is familliar with.

it was a different Bridgemen... some local corps.

~>conner

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw a stoy on the new senator from Montana, Jon Tester, and it mentioned he was a very gifted saxophonist until he lost several fingers in a farming accident, then switched to trumpet. He earned a degree in music education and was, for

a short time, a music educator before returning to farming. The story also mentioned he was good friends with one of the members of Pearl Jam.

Made me wonder if any other politicians had a music background or actually marched with a corps?

I might have to watch C-Span to watch the changes Tester makes.

"Senate Republicans! Can you dress that freakin' desk line already? House Democrats! I swear if you don't all learn to vote in step correctly, I'm replacing you with the Green Party! At least they will try hard. Ted Kennedy! That's the third time you've been late! Take two laps! Speaker of the House! Are you chewing gum? Ten push-ups now! And I'm calling your parents at the end of the session!"

"Drum Corps Politico's":

The sitting mayor of Bridgeport CT , John Fabrizi, is an Alumni of St Raphaels' Buccaneers. He still maintins his connection with drum corps with his support of the Bridgeport based "Park City Pride" Alumni corps. The Honorable Mr Fabrizi can be seen "Leading the Band" in Bridgeport's annual Barnum Festival Parade.

Elphaba

Edited by elphaba01

Al Gore invented drum corps B)

A guard member in the Reveries and 2-7 was/is a City Councillor in Folsom County, CA.

Edited by LancerFi