Div I vs Div II posts...

GlassFan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The II/III board was created to keep II/III threads from being shoved aside by the mountain of other threads the Div. I forum contains. I'm sorry if you don't like them being moved, but it's not a new policy on our part, and it helps keep things organized in the forums.

I figured this would get moved to some obscure forum in a little corner of the dcp world which no one will ever see.

No that this is "officially" a customer service issue...will it be discussed with the visitors of the site or just dictated that this is the way its going to be?

Again: I'm sorry if you don't like it that we move posts to the forum they belong in, but this has been our policy almost since DCP's inception. It keeps things organized and easier to read and find.

this is not an obscure place... it's a place where site related issues take place....and where people are most likely to look for information that is site related....

it's why this forum exists even. :beer:

I figured this would get moved to some obscure forum in a little corner of the dcp world which no one will ever see.

No that this is "officially" a customer service issue...will it be discussed with the visitors of the site or just dictated that this is the way its going to be?

Obscure? Not at all.

"Div I vs Div II posts" really isn't construed as discussion about the activity, but more towards the "structure" of the DCP Community, hence the thread was moved to it's proper place amongst the "structure" of the community.

Regarding the "forum title" change.........it was brought to our attention that the title, and description of the "General DCI Corps Discussions" was a bit confusing:

General DCI Corps Discussions

General Drum Corps & DCI Division I Discussions not Specific to Another Forum

In order to avoid any other confusion, the title, and description were tailored to benefit all. The seperation between Div 1, and Div II/III has always been part of the forum structure.

Hope that clears things up. If not, feel free to contact me via PM, or email:

rich@drumcorpsplanet.com

Thanks.

By the way, it's "division I" (Roman numeral), not "division 1".

Thanks.