Any word on 2006 DVDs yet?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does the charge ship mean they shipped it? or just it's shipping soon?

In years past it has always been the same day!! :)

Well, it probably won't arrive for my Thanksgiving break from work, which is unfortunate, but I'm still quite excited... I'm tired of watching the telecast segments that I DVRed to get my fix.

does the charge ship mean they shipped it? or just it's shipping soon?

By itself, the charge doesn't mean that it's shipping. However the two usually line up pretty nicely. Hopefully you (and I) will be getting a second notice, likely from UPS's QuantumView, with shipping confirmation. I'm just bummed I'll be out of town all weekend.

DCI just sent out this email!! :)

2006 Drum Corps International World Championships DVDs start shipping today

The 2006 DCI World Championships DVD sets have arrived at Drum Corps International headquarters, and orders are currently being processed for shipping starting today, Nov. 20. We thank you for your patience as we work diligently into the holiday break to process all pre-order shipments. Here is a list of frequently asked questions for those who have already ordered DVDs or for those who are looking to order for the upcoming holidays.

Q: When will my pre-ordered DVD ship?

A: Orders will be processed in the order in which they were received when the product went on sale in early August.

Q: How will my order ship?

A: Orders will ship via UPS Ground services over the next few days.

Q: What if I selected Next or Second Day shipping options on my pre-order?

A: As outlined at the time of order, all shipments of pre-ordered DVDs will be processed and charged for UPS Ground services. This is done in order to serve the greatest possible number of customers and process the largest possible number of orders in a timely fashion. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Q: When can I order my DVDs by Next or Second Day shipping?

A: After all pre-order processing has been completed, DCI will resume next week reinstating Next and Second Day shipping options.

Q: If I haven’t pre-ordered this DVD, how can I get a copy?

A: All 2006 DCI World Championships DVD products are available for sale online at store.DCI.org, or over the phone at 800.495.7469 x3.

Q: If I put my order in today, when will it ship?

A: Once all DVD pre-orders have been completed, regular orders will be processed.

I haven't received a charge slip via email yet but I ordered a Div II/III dvd in september...is that a problem?

I haven't received a charge slip via email yet but I ordered a Div II/III dvd in september...is that a problem?

I only ordered the II/III CDs and DVDs (low income teacher here... or else I'd be buying them all), and I got my purchase confirmation last night (early morning in the U.S.)... ordered them in October.... so I'd say no problem there.

for me DCI wants WAY too much for the finalsDVD's so I just went and preordered the only show I REALLY want - Phantom Regiment On the Road tour DVD .. they ship out on Dec 15 ( or there about ) I cant wait to get it :D