Any word on 2006 DVDs yet?

Did the folks who received DVDs get a UPS email notification? I preordered, but have not received the QuantumView (or what ever it's called) message. I'm trying to figure out if I should be expecting them or not.

Thanks!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still wondering the same thing about my Div II/III dvds...I haven't even gotten the notification yet and other people have gotten their DVDs already.

Did the folks who received DVDs get a UPS email notification? I preordered, but have not received the QuantumView (or what ever it's called) message. I'm trying to figure out if I should be expecting them or not.

Thanks!

No. Never got the notification, but I recieved the DVDs in the same timeframe as if I had.

The email DCI sent out made it seem like they are skipping some steps in order to get the DVDs into as many hands as possible as quickly as possible. I think it is safe to assume your DVDs shipped the same day as you were billed...mine did.

No. Never got the notification, but I recieved the DVDs in the same timeframe as if I had.

The email DCI sent out made it seem like they are skipping some steps in order to get the DVDs into as many hands as possible as quickly as possible. I think it is safe to assume your DVDs shipped the same day as you were billed...mine did.

Thanks for the info... that's comforting to know that the chances my vids have been shipped are good.

The email DCI sent out made it seem like they are skipping some steps in order to get the DVDs into as many hands as possible as quickly as possible.

Probably so. It doesn't seem like they're updating their store's database (I get on my corps' back about this quite often <_< ) as they process the orders. I got billed for my order on the 21st, but on dci.org, it still says that the order hasn't been processed.

Edited by bari_benzo

OK.....I got my shipment in the day before Thanksgiving. It was sent to my parents house so we could all watch it while we waited on dinner.

I got to my parents house and opened the box.....much to my surprise, they had only sent me ONE DVD! The 13-21st place corps! GRRRR I was so ###### off!

I checked the invoice and it listed Vol 2 13-21 $35.00

I checked my online bill and they had charged me the full 137.50 or whatever it was for the entire Top 21. I'm hoping they put the Top 12 in another box and it didn't get delivered that day.

Did anyone else get their Top 21 in 2 seperate boxes?

OK.....I got my shipment in the day before Thanksgiving. It was sent to my parents house so we could all watch it while we waited on dinner.

I got to my parents house and opened the box.....much to my surprise, they had only sent me ONE DVD! The 13-21st place corps! GRRRR I was so ###### off!

I checked the invoice and it listed Vol 2 13-21 $35.00

I checked my online bill and they had charged me the full 137.50 or whatever it was for the entire Top 21. I'm hoping they put the Top 12 in another box and it didn't get delivered that day.

Did anyone else get their Top 21 in 2 seperate boxes?

That's odd... If it is coming in 2 shipments, look on the top of the box, and it should say "Part 1 of 2" or something like that. If not, call DCI, and I'm sure they will fix everything. :)

I usually wait until the first week of Dec. to order mine, and they have always arrived before Xmas, in plenty of time to make it under the tree.

Somehow, the rest of Familia Gorg has figured out what that wrapped package is that's always shaped the same - my present for moiself. :P

I hafta wonder how they knew. . .:lol:

Edited by Gorgo

Does anyone else's Vol. 1 have a jacket that is too small for the case? Mine is about a 1/2 inch too short, resulting in the underbelly of the case being visible through the top and looking all-around half-###ed and cheaply produced. They've had this size case for several years now without issue.... I can't imagine why they would suddenly screw this up.