Staying Shape?

Myself I go for a walk every morning 5:00 am sharp with my other half for two miles around the park and back and skateboard or juggle a soccer ball along with my younger two sons on the weekends.

Mom

Myself I go for a walk every morning 5:00 am sharp with my other half for two miles around the park and back and skateboard or juggle a soccer ball along with my younger two sons on the weekends.

Mom

At 5 AM, sharp or dull, my most extensive activity is dreaming. Sans skateboard I do jog and hike. I do situps, pushups and lots of breathing exercises.

For chops, I play, buzz a lot and do isometrics. I should do even more sight-reading, scales, etc., but, like everyone else, it's difficult to balance that with the daily grind.

Mom

Wow, you juggle a soccer ball and your two son?? Man, that is talent. :o

Making out et.al., is a good calorie burner.It also explains why Im so fat. :( :P