Season Pass on Game Consoles

To my knowledge, the new game consoles all have some kind of web-browsing capability. Has anyone tried them with Season Pass? Of course, PS3 and Wii weren't out during the summer, but has anyone tried the clips?

I'm thinking of buying a Wii - it would be REALLY cool if I could watch DCI.org on my TV through it.

I'm buying a Wii as soon as they ship more (they're all sold out... :( ), but it seems to be the perfect option for watching the live DCI streams on HDTV. b**bs

Yeah, it'll look and sound like crap, but at least it will be BIG. Just like '70s drum corps! :music:

Edited by Hrothgar15

I'm buying a Wii as soon as they ship more (they're all sold out... :( ), but it seems to be the perfect option for watching the live DCI streams on HDTV. b**bs

Yeah, it'll look and sound like crap, but at least it will be BIG. Just like '70s drum corps! :music:

Wii is not HD.

It IS however the best purchase I've made in a long time

Wii is not HD.

Unfortunately it's not, but I'll be playing it on a TV that is significantly larger than my computer monitor anyway!

Edited by Hrothgar15

well, xbox just started allowing streamed video from a shared drive locally. I don't know that they offer a browser, secure or otherwise.

If you want to find a use for your old X-Box that has web browsing capability and other cool stuff, I suggest X-Box Media Center. It's not hard to mod the board to get it going, and have yourself a cheap media center. :)

http://xboxmediacenter.com/index.php

Man....when did I lose touch with society/technological advances?? I just clicked this thread and somehow I'm completely out of the loop. :(

(sheesh, and I thought I was young and all, too)

I posted this in the "Black Friday" thread in the Bored Forum over in OT, but in case you don't see those forums, this is relevant here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/holiday/cv/homepa...=10108121979-20

Amazon.com with a Xbox 360 for $100.00.

Thanksgiving Day @ 11am PST (2pm EST).

b**bs

(edited for time zone correction, yo.)

Edited by bawker

I posted this in the "Black Friday" thread in the Bored Forum over in OT, but in case you don't see those forums, this is relevant here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/holiday/cv/homepa...=10108121979-20

Amazon.com with a Xbox 360 for $100.00.

Thanksgiving Day @ 11am PST (8am EST).

b**bs

Umm... I think you got the time differential mismatched. That would be 11:00 am EST/ 8:00 PST. Now, if it was 8:00 EST, then the West Coast will not like being up at 5:00 PST.