Cadets Show

Cadets show to be based on this quote:

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins."

From Hopkins Blog.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biorythyms?

~>conner

Harmonic Journey Part 2: Dreamscapes brought to you by fan submissions? Perhaps?

Ooh just saw "It looks like the show will be announced in entirety, to fans, friends, and families of the Cadets prior to the awards banquet on December 10th.

In the meantime ... tease."

Can't wait till it's announced

Edited by Huntington Mallets

I know. This will make it a bad drum corps show. The majority of fans will hate it. They may even embarass themselves at finals like last year. I know you agree with me.

I'm sure it will turn out to be an amazing show. After all, we don't even know what their musical selections are, if they're placing heavy emphasis on vocal amplification, etc.

I'm sure it will turn out to be an amazing show. After all, we don't even know what their musical selections are, if they're placing heavy emphasis on vocal amplification, etc.

....sarcasm

....sarcasm

Why would I judge a show when all we know is what the theme will be? If it does indeed turn out to include elements of rock and roll vocals, narration, character speech, vocal soloists, etc., like last year did, then yes, I will deem it to be a bad show. But we don't know if the design team will choose to include any of those things. I'm remaining optimistic that they won't be using vocal amplification in the show.

Edited by Hrothgar15