Cadets Show

:lol:

:huh:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

:lol::wink::wink::lol::wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

I hope that you can't stand their show this year.

If I had to listen to you of all people drooling over their show I think I would vomit.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that you can't stand their show this year.

If I had to listen to you of all people drooling over their show I think I would vomit.

Er, why?

I HIGHLY doubt I'll think this show is anything less than amazing, let alone not be able to stand it.

Edited by Hrothgar15

Er, why?

I HIGHLY doubt I'll think this show is anything less than amazing, let alone not be able to stand it.

Because if you act in the same immature manner as a fan of a show as you did when you didn't like the show you will just make Cadets fans look bad.

Because if you act in the same immature manner as a fan of a show as you did when you didn't like the show you will just make Cadets fans look bad.

I can see it now...

OK, every single corps besides the Cadets has such a cheesy, stupid show. They suck! Props to the Cadets for being a REAL DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS!!!!! NO ONE likes any of the other corps! In fact, every single other corps has so far received the WORST crowd reaction in their ENTIRE HISTORY.

GOOOOOOOOOO CADETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Edited by Hrothgar15

Er, why?

Because it doesn't have vocals in it it's automatically going to be the most amazing thing ever?

That's logical.

Because it doesn't have vocals in it it's automatically going to be the most amazing thing ever?

What was the last Cadets show that didn't include vocals that wasn't amazing?

That's what I thought.

Amazing? That word sets a pretty high standard. The last Cadets show to not include vocals and not be amazing was probably 2004. I'd say the last amazing Cadet show that didn't use vocals was 2000.

Amazing? That word sets a pretty high standard. The last Cadets show to not include vocals and not be amazing was probably 2004. I'd say the last amazing Cadet show that didn't use vocals was 2000.

sort of agreed.

I liked 01 and 03 enough... but if you really want to get down and dirty, the last really not good show to not use amps from The Cadets (IMO) was 02.

blah.

~>conner