Which Years Should I Buy?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a year from the 80's

2. 2. Pick a year from the 70's

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is a sweet deal. I can't believe we didn't get 1987. Although I voted for you to have 1987 and 1977 so you could see the changes in 10 years.

I love 1987 also...hmm...I noticed they have the whole collection for $399, that's awesome compared to the previous price for the collection. My husband and I would go to regional shows and do the buy 5 get 1 free deal, to save on the shipping, we have all of the 70's most of the 80's and some 90's. Now I need to decide which 90's to get. We have 91, 93,94...hmm..any suggestions?

I may get 87 and some 90's.

When we were first dating he bought me 1984 for my birthday, and I bought him 1978 for his (the year he marched). :blush:

for only $399, why not splurge and get the whole set? i've been waiting for a while, but i think it's finally that time.

I'd agree, though I already have eight of the discs, so it'd be a little redundant at this time.

I know I saw that, but I don't know what to do, we're in the process of moving.... :blush:

Oh, ok.

I wish I didn't own all this (and paid close to full price for most) already. :)

I know what you mean..we were trying to buy them before they went out of print cause we heard that once they sold them all that was it. Is this still true?

But I still think we did pretty good on the idea of buying 5 get one free without paying the shipping. OH yeah I do have 95 as well...I lose track of all of them that we have..it almost spells out the "legacy collection" though..lol.

There's a certain warped satisfaction you get when you finally have the whole thing end to end in your media cabinet.

...now, if they'd only release 13-24 the same way...

LOL..I hear ya!

Wow, I am in the midst of packing paperwork and came across an old receipt when I purchased the 5 dvd's one free deal and it was something over $200 for that, so yeah the $399 is a steal for the whole collection...If I had known then what I know now... :blush::blush:

Edited by Lancerlady