One of our Drum Corps Family loses home to fire.

Shirts should be there by tommorrow afternoon accourding to the ups tracking system.I had to find a couple of big boxes for the jackets,,they left here today.Probably Monday on those.

Sorry that you wont have the jackets for this weekend.There are some really warm fleece and wool shirts in the batch.

Good luck this weekend with the clean up efforts.Hope you can salvage some personal effects and family momentos.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirts should be there by tommorrow afternoon accourding to the ups tracking system.I had to find a couple of big boxes for the jackets,,they left here today.Probably Monday on those.

Sorry that you wont have the jackets for this weekend.There are some really warm fleece and wool shirts in the batch.

Good luck this weekend with the clean up efforts.Hope you can salvage some personal effects and family momentos.

Thank on behalf of the Eyler Family.

Bea :laugh:

:doh::laugh::doh: I and Ray's friends/Corps Family can not thank you enough. I bow to you generosity. :doh::doh::doh::doh:

:doh::laugh::doh: I and Ray's friends/Corps Family can not thank you enough. I bow to you generosity. :doh::doh::doh::doh:

I made the last post. I didn't realize that I made it under my wife's login. But Double thanks are in order.

• 2 weeks later...

How are things going?

My wife said she got a voicemail message from Ray,I hope things are going well for you these holidays.

Wishing the best for a better new year for you.

Happy hollidays.

Do you folks have a physical address so I may UPS some stuff to try to help.

Ray Eyler,

a legend in the Tri state are of NJ<PA<DEL is in need of our help. He lost his home and belongings in a house fire in NJ. Ray is an instructor with the Yankee Rebels and also a marching member, Ray was the horn istructor with many corps and also a NJA Judge and stills does the band circuit. Pass this on. This is the bank info and the email for information. The Eylers live in Audubon, NJ. Ray's home was the former home of the Bon Bons directors JB and Tess Bernert.

help4ray@yahoo.com.

This family needs help.

People are needed to volunteer time to help clean out the house.

Monetary donations are being accepted at Susquehanna Patriot Bank by mail or stopping in your local branch.

Mail to:

Susquehanna Patriot Bank

PO Box 350

Richwood, NJ 08074

Attn: Nino Mevoli

Please make donations payable to Ray Eyler / Susquehanna Patriot

Clothing for 2 men (shirts Large, X large, XX Large / Pants 34x34 and 40x29).

Email help4ray@yahoo.com

This was set up by a neighboor.