Esperanza?

im sick of seeing different corps struggling every year. Cant there just be one season of like 30 strong division one corps with consistent vets, staff, and show designers!! It would make things so much more fun!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sick of seeing different corps struggling every year. Cant there just be one season of like 30 strong division one corps with consistent vets, staff, and show designers!! It would make things so much more fun!

Interesting premise. Unfortunately, I know of one particular D1 corps that had a total of 95 members show up at a recent audition camp. That included last years vets plus a mere handful of potential new hopefuls. Very dismal figures for a D1 unit no matter who they are. Yet the struggle continues.

Interesting premise. Unfortunately, I know of one particular D1 corps that had a total of 95 members show up at a recent audition camp. That included last years vets plus a mere handful of potential new hopefuls. Very dismal figures for a D1 unit no matter who they are. Yet the struggle continues.

I thought kiwanis only had about 40?

So, no E this year?

I don't think anyone has said that as yet.

Don't speculate on E until we know for sure.