Tank!

I have a Jazz Band transcription (with parts) of Tank if anyone is interested. PM me.

I can't get the link to open. I don't think it links to the source file, I think it's linked to your playlist...

I guess I shouldn't be surprised with that. Clint has been trying to get that one on the field for a while.

QFT. He got me hooked on it in 2004 and we pressed our corps management for a long time to play it. I wish I could have heard Clint's arrangement - I'm sure VK will kick it out strong.

Sayre - I'll ask our corps management first, but I think I can get you an MP3 of RCR's version if you are interested.

Edited by bigmyq

QFT. He got me hooked on it in 2004 and we pressed our corps management for a long time to play it. I wish I could have heard Clint's arrangement - I'm sure VK will kick it out strong.

Sayre - I'll ask our corps management first, but I think I can get you an MP3 of RCR's version if you are interested.

I think I have his orginal sketch on one of my hard drives here.

Edited by ravedodger

Blue Stars in D2...I think it was 2003 or 2004 if you are still looking for other versions. The Denver Finals year.

2004. They did an all anime show that year.