Rondo gets 14th Emmy Nomination

MikeN

http://www.dci.org/news/news.cfm?news_id=6...d2-a6b9e84af3f5

Long-time Drum Corps International World Championships broadcaster, Steve Rondinaro, has garnered the 14th Emmy Award nomination of his television career, for his work on Mountain Television (MTN) in Boone, N.C.
Rondinaro has won four Emmy statuettes for work done during his days as a main anchor and reporter in Miami and Orlando, Fla. This latest nomination is for writing. The Emmy Awards will be presented in Nashville, Tenn., at the end of January.

Congrats to him!! b**bs

sweet! score one for drum corps! :doh:

Actually, now its score fourteen :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Nice catch for drum corps, getting a guy like him.

Edited by crashhelmi36

sweet! score one for drum corps! :laugh:

But the nomination wasn't for what he did for drum corps, it was for his work as televison in NC, his REAL job. If he got it for his annoucing job for DCI then it would be something for us to talk about. I think to date there has only been one, count, one DCI related nomination (not counting Blast!).

But the nomination wasn't for what he did for drum corps, it was for his work as televison in NC, his REAL job. If he got it for his annoucing job for DCI then it would be something for us to talk about. I think to date there has only been one, count, one DCI related nomination (not counting Blast!).

It's still something for us to talk about...and the success of everyone who doesn't have to do drum corps but does because of their love for the activity. We've got a lot of great people on board and we should cherish the successes of them all. Bravo, Rondo! Thanks for finding the time to still play around with us.

Let's just be proud of one of our own, can't that be good enough for some of us.

It is for me!

I am sure that Mr. Rondinaro would be proud of anyone that he may not know personally or someone that is associated with drum corps being given an award in their particular field. Let's just be happy for one of our "people."