The Great white stick

well perhaps if more people new about it and wasn't some darkly held secret that only the few chosen ones who know the story

and the secret handshake and all that stuff know about... there would be less crappage on the "sacredness" of it.

I never heard of it... so I could care less.

so if you care less....then care less.....sorry i just can't stand when people use that phrase...it is supposed to be "I could NOT care less" not I could care less. Sorry for being an English weirdo, but that is just a big pet peeve I have. Also, to go with pet peeves: using the word ignorant incorrectly!

Sorry for the rant.

Happy New Year All!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if you care less....then care less.....sorry i just can't stand when people use that phrase...it is supposed to be "I could NOT care less" not I could care less. Sorry for being an English weirdo, but that is just a big pet peeve I have. Also, to go with pet peeves: using the word ignorant incorrectly!

Irregardless...

and irrelevant. :P

I know of a great white stick, but we won't go there.

I have only herd bits and parts of this story. but one id like to know all of. its soposedly a white ghost thing that would run infront of drumlines when they would go in the middle of a dark field and chant something like the great white stick or something. has anyne seen this and prove this to be drumcorps fact?

huh?? you need to quick smoking that funny stuff. It's starting to effect your thought process.

White stick...shesh. :lol:

Irregardless...

inconceivable_1.jpg

Sorry for the rant.

Happy New Year All!

Ha! Well... I could care less that I ruined your life by being so ignorant...you english wierdo. Man, I just can't stand it when people have pet peeves.

Goosefraba everyone. goosefraba.