Dans le Restaurant de DCA

on a related note, South St. Paul Minnesota is home to teh world's ONLY drum corps bar, Patricks!!! Owned by the Mayer brothers (founders of Chops and Covies) the walls are covered in drum corps pictures, newspaper clippings, and other memorabelia.........and yes, the pizza's are named after drum corps!!!!

I wanna hear more about those pizzas!!!

Shed some light! ~ Inquiring contras want to know!

on a related note, South St. Paul Minnesota is home to teh world's ONLY drum corps bar, Patricks!!! Owned by the Mayer brothers (founders of Chops and Covies) the walls are covered in drum corps pictures, newspaper clippings, and other memorabelia.........and yes, the pizza's are named after drum corps!!!!

:lol:

Stu ! your logistics are off by about 70 miles. Patrick's is in St. Peter..not So. St. Paul. As an in-law(cousin) to the next door neighbor to the bar, I can verify virtually everything else about the Mayer's establishment. Besides, my wife and her family come from So. St. Paul..

Even I will have to check out the pizzas. didn't know they had THEM. I just know how good the other food is, as well as the newly remodeled upstairs. We need to get the Govies to get some pictures posted onto the Planet to show some of the decor.

JOHN??? :P

Pat

Gastronomica Selección Especial !!!

What would each dca corps be?

Fried Cheese? Duck à l'orange? Chile con queso? Chocolate covered ants? Gummie bears?

Doc Z......I am confuse.......do you mean something like blueberries with dark chocolate?????? Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!

Patrick's on Third in St. Peter (THE Midwest Drum Corps bar) the following aforementioned corps-based pizzas on the menu:

The Chops, INC $12.95 ...Everything we have plus a little extra cheese!

Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, Italian sausage, onions, green peppers, and black olives

The Americano $10.95

Taco meat, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, and black olives

The Cadet $10.95 not too bad for a pizza

Hamburger, onions, bacon, and garnished with mixed cheese

The Cavalier $10.95 a lot of meat with a little fruit

Canadian bacon and pineapple

The Scout $9.95 Everybody’s Favorite

Extra pepperoni, and extra cheese

The Star of Indiana $11.95 This is not a real Pizza!

Mushrooms, black olives, onions, green peppers, and diced tomatoes

The Cavalier $10.95 a lot of meat with a little fruit

Canadian bacon and pineapple

:spit: :lol:

Yes it's all true, how that all happen is still at question.

Another interesting thing just appeared in "The bucket of death" (which is a bucket of various hot sauces which you have to ask your server for, because it's not on the menu.) "Scorned Scout" which has a picture of some naked guy whith a scouts hat on. I guess it's tasty stuff, but will be placed in the "Ultimate cage of death" (sounds like Renegades 2009) next to "The final answer". One can only obtain said sauce when both MNO and myself are there together (not that we are "together"), because it's the only thing at Patrick's which has 2 seperate keys.

........this just in, the drum corps channel, #78 on your tv, but #1 in yer heart, is down.

Don't forget the only thing better then bacon, is more bacon.

John :P