Dans le Restaurant de DCA

:lol:

Stu ! your logistics are off by about 70 miles. Patrick's is in St. Peter..not So. St. Paul.

my apologies.....that whole weekend (one of hte best of my life) was a whirlwind of activity and i knew we were there on Saturday night, but I can never remember which day we were in SP and which day we were in SSP.

that totally makes me want to take a trip to the north now :)

..."The bucket of death" (which is a bucket of various hot sauces which you have to ask your server for, because it's not on the menu...

:rolleyes: Why wasn't I made aware of this? Duuuuuuuude... Tasty!

........this just in, the drum corps channel, #78 on your tv, but #1 in yer heart, is down.

Get it back up quickly! At least, before I make it back to St. Peter. Don't worry, I'll give you some time...

that totally makes me want to take a trip to the north now :)

Much more West than North... But yes! Make the trip! Something tells me that August 18th will be a prime date for a trip to St. Peter, MN.

Yes it's all true, how that all happen is still at question.

Another interesting thing just appeared in "The bucket of death" (which is a bucket of various hot sauces which you have to ask your server for, because it's not on the menu.) "Scorned Scout" which has a picture of some naked guy whith a scouts hat on. I guess it's tasty stuff, but will be placed in the "Ultimate cage of death" (sounds like Renegades 2009) next to "The final answer". One can only obtain said sauce when both MNO and myself are there together (not that we are "together"), because it's the only thing at Patrick's which has 2 seperate keys.

........this just in, the drum corps channel, #78 on your tv, but #1 in yer heart, is down.

Don't forget the only thing better then bacon, is more bacon.

John :P

:rolleyes:

Now even THAT'S new to me John...I may have to let Porkchop know about this...he's a real fan of hot spicy stuff...but he might devour everything you have if you're not careful :P

As long as you can find an '83 27th Lancer(that's 27th, not 77th) video, he'll be a good boy (yeah, right!)...and I have some beachfront land in Phoenix you might be interested in... :lol:

Pat

JAMI - IT WOULD BE WORTH THE TRIP - Trust me! ^0^

:unsure:

Now even THAT'S new to me John...I may have to let Porkchop know about this...he's a real fan of hot spicy stuff...but he might devour everything you have if you're not careful :P

As long as you can find an '83 27th Lancer(that's 27th, not 77th) video, he'll be a good boy (yeah, right!)...and I have some beachfront land in Phoenix you might be interested in... :doh:

Pat

JAMI - IT WOULD BE WORTH THE TRIP - Trust me! ^0^

I was visiting some friends a few years back in Minnesota. They took me to a steak place named Murray's. Best steak I ever had. Then they took me to a place called Nye's. Good food. After those two experiences, eating at some drumcorps bar just won't cut it. But to be fair, I may have to try it out some day.

Pat

We have one show from two seven on the DCC. Don't know what year, but I believe Smoothy might.

now on an unrelated note.

You mentioned the whole 27 Lancers / 77 Lancers. That whole thing is funny, because we have some old scouts in our corps and every time we mention the "Lancers" (77)there is always some random commet about how they (Madison) want to kick the Lancers (27) @ss, and on more then just a few times ends up in a real argument, which then is realy funny.

I have the best t-shirt idea for when the 77th Lancers become a drum corps. It reads...

"The 77th Lancers"

..thats 50 more

why dont you give me ape ### for 200?