Bridgemen camp weekend

johnric

I'd just like to say that I'm kicking myself for not coming out sooner! I had a great time with the drumline all weekend long, culminating in becoming the fourth part of a great and fun tenor line and a great drumline as well.

I've spent the better part of the last four years trying to find a place that felt like home and where I was comfortable enough to say "I want to march here" and I had that experience this weekend. It was a great environment of playing great music and just having a good time doing it.

It was definitely a great experience and I'm honored to be part of it. It was definitely one of the best experiences I've had - and thats not even including a compliment or two from Dennis :P

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to say that I'm kicking myself for not coming out sooner! I had a great time with the drumline all weekend long, culminating in becoming the fourth part of a great and fun tenor line and a great drumline as well.

I've spent the better part of the last four years trying to find a place that felt like home and where I was comfortable enough to say "I want to march here" and I had that experience this weekend. It was a great environment of playing great music and just having a good time doing it.

It was definitely a great experience and I'm honored to be part of it. It was definitely one of the best experiences I've had - and thats not even including a compliment or two from Dennis :P

That's great to hear! Your words remind us that we have something special happening in Bayonne.

We have a great time together and work hard to put on a great show for the audience.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and bringing your talent to the Bridgemen!

History_Bmen83.jpg

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT SEASON!!!

IM GOING TO COME DOWN TO SEE HOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING SO FAR THIS YEAR AT ELIZABETH HIGH "MY OLD HS".

NEW CORP, GREAT NAME, I JUST GOTTA CHECK IT OUT........

SEE YA SAT........

RICK

Hey All yous Bridgemen!

I need to reach Dave Gambal...does anyone have an email address for him??

Thanks!

I DONT HAVE HIS EMAIL BUT YOU CAN COME DOWN TO THE NEXT REHEARSAL AND SEE HIM IN PERSON AND ALSO CHECK THINGS OUT !!!!!!!!

HOWS THAT ?????

THIS WAS A SHAMLESS PLUG FOR GETTING ANOTHER NEW MEMBER :P

Welcome to the family!

It's great to have you with us!!!

You guys sounded phenomenal on Sunday!!!

It's going to be an incredible year, and a whole lotta fun!!!!!!

I miss you guys ...

I miss you guys ...

You'll always be one of the family, wherever you go.

Please come visit us in Rochester for the season finale!

History_Bmen82.jpg