to the members of Bush 06:

I don't think the rain was anywhere near the issue the wind was.

The wind actually made me wish I was marching. I'd at least be moving around and generating body heat to combat the cold!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys were amazing. I just got done watching a pretty low quality video (it was raining and windy) but still, you guys were really incredible. Good drill, mostly clean, really well performed. Incredible hornline.

that's all.

happy new year!

~>conner

Thanks, the corps really had a great time performing the show last year. Glad you liked it.

hope you'll enjoy the Bushwackers 2007 show.

Happy New Year!

Wow...all of the love here makes a drum major weepy. lol

Thanks guys. I've never been a part of something so miserable yet so energetic and full of emotion in my life. It's a shame more were not there to see that prelims performance live. It was, without a doubt, the most intense 10 minutes of my drum corps life....to date, anyway. :)

Happy 2007, everyone. This summer, I hope that everyone who reads this marches a DCA corps, I hope that all corps have spectacular years, and I hope that you all give me a dollar. Two out of 3 ain't bad, right? lol

You'll need the buck per person for the Honeymoon Fund?

Yes, ladies...Mr. Kilian is now officially OFF the market.

Congrats to Chris and Dena on your engagement!!

I'll never forget the intensity of that night...in the 'tunnel' just yelling like crazy...all of us wanting to let the energy out, to leave it all on the field, then finishing the show with that feeling that we really did leave it all on the field...I don't know if I'll ever experience that in the same way again.

Oh good Clyde, glad to see you're alive! :doh:

Thanks for the kind words, everybody. It was our pleasure to perform such a wonderful show for all of you.

Guess what?

2007's gonna be better. :)