Rose Bowl Parade.....................

####, someone ####ed in Ryan's Cheerios today! :unsure: :D

Edit: What? I can't say #### and ####. What the #### is this world coming to? ####### ############!

Edited by ravedodger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave baby...less caffeine.

Anybody else notice (presumably) USC's band playing "Conquest" after the game? Now THAT was pretty cool.

USC has been playing "Conquest" for decades. I remember thinking Boston was playing the USC song when I first heard them play it! :P

You do know it came from the soundtrack of the movie "Captain from Castille", which also featured the title song, another drum corps favorite? Tyron Power, Cesar (TV Batman "Joker") Romero.

As far as my preference for halftime performance, it was Michigan, by far. I know USC's style is traditional to their program, but I'm hoping someone updates it when Bartner retires/keels-over. UM's color guard was also vastly superior. The "tall flag" line at USC needs to do some major ensemble work.

Garry in Vegas

USC has been playing "Conquest" for decades. I remember thinking Boston was playing the USC song when I first heard them play it! :P

You do know it came from the soundtrack of the movie "Captain from Castille", which also featured the title song, another drum corps favorite? Tyron Power, Cesar (TV Batman "Joker") Romero.

As far as my preference for halftime performance, it was Michigan, by far. I know USC's style is traditional to their program, but I'm hoping someone updates it when Bartner retires/keels-over. UM's color guard was also vastly superior. The "tall flag" line at USC needs to do some major ensemble work.

Garry in Vegas

Ahhh...USC.....or as we called them at SDSU....teh Marching Condoms....