Predictions

Your corps wasn't mention. FANFARE was in

response to the post 3 above this one.

Friendly rivalries... season sounds like no fun to me.

Though you didnt mention it, I know exactly what you were thinking :)

And I am not really big on rude rivalries anyway, those are the ones that never really make sense. I'm into the Spirit and Crossmen type bonding and family type connection, more than I am a rivalry. That is all I can do, if you want to rival, there are other corps to go after. But leave me out of that. Fantasy or not, I just dont want to partake in that form of it. Period.

Thanks!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mystre...

Trash... IMO... Is not rude IF things never get personal and that is a no no anyway.

Our goal at Mystre is to be the corps that lights the fire to get other corps pumped up. If we are the reason that a director looks for that special caption a little harder, then its mission accomplished!

See you guys sitting in the the stands while we are up last on the final Saturday... Mystre

Mystre...

Trash... IMO... Is not rude IF things never get personal and that is a no no anyway.

Our goal at Mystre is to be the corps that lights the fire to get other corps pumped up. If we are the reason that a director looks for that special caption a little harder, then its mission accomplished!

See you guys sitting in the the stands while we are up last on the final Saturday... Mystre

Nothing taken personal... We just want you to know your boundaries with us. BOTH of my groups are classy organizations (even if one does like to take their clothes off at the beach).

Oracle...

The members are looking forward to the social in Europe with Tri- Color. Even the former Mystre members.

Safe travels and best wishes... The O.

Tri-Color is looking forward to the tour, and can not wait to hit up some of the fine dining and... umm those places that sell non-alcoholic beverages. ^0^

No love for the Lakers. :(

:P

My pick is The Knights. They have the experience and got their DCP-I feet wet last summer.

We appreciate that--we actually have found we have a VERY strong corps this year hence the reason for the last minute program change. We will try not to dissapoint ANYONE!

My pics--I am doing 11 because I do believe the Knights will make top 12, might even take the whole thing--but I am not going to predict where...

1 Kadence got 2nd at the lobster classic w/a great show! I think they will be 1 or 2 this year

2 Oracle another strong show at the Lobster Classic got 4th, still in the hunt as always

3 Star of Jupiter defending champions were further back at LC, but never count them out!

4 Nastalgia actually beat the defending champions to show, they are moving up! This corps is top notch and will be in the hunt more and more

5 Great Lakers- always one of my favorites

6 white stars- I am excited to see this group

7 INergy--cool fresh look and sound--potential

8 Symphony--my scouts are digging this group so far

9 Velour Knights--gonna be in here somewhere

10 Garfield Cadets--great site, great history, GREAT NAME!

11 Tenessee Nipples--again, always going to be in here somewhere...

so a few notes--I think the new rules mix up the top 12 more than others believe because it will be harder for directors to have 2 corps in the top 12! That being said, I really tried to keep corps out that had the same director--hence the shocker of the year--NO MYSTRE AT FINALS! You heard it here first! Same with Cross who I would normally put in--maybe they still pull it off??? Sunrise Surf also waiting in the wings to move to the top 12, but with the Knights constantly stealing all the good members--makes it tough on them! The year of the rookie, we are going to see several!

My bias is obvious---more weight was given to the corps I have seen at the Lobster Classic, but what a great group it was!

No love for the Lakers. :(

:P

I gave you some much deserved love!

Revised since the events of last night

1 Kadence-Matt gets his second.

2 Star of Jupiter- Defending Champions in 3rd

3 Oracle- Looks strong

4 The Knights - Gary should be in the running for his first title

5 Velour Knights - going to turn some heads

6 Tennessee Nipples - Always a finalist

7 Mystre - With half of the corps in Oracle... Can the kings of smack win their third?

8 Nastalgia - becoming a solid corps

9 - Kosmos - Looking for their second.

10 White Stars - Can they suprise all again?

11 Cross- Two international corps in finals?

12 Great Lakers - Make it in!

Now... I use to agree with what Gary said about no director getting 2 corps into finals. Well, I believe it can be done.

Not appropriate for me to make predictions, but I will say this- expect a LOT of close competition early on (especially out west)!