Carolina Crown 2007

The crowd has been behind this corps since the 2005 season.....one only has to have been at finals to know this.....or you could watch the retreat from 2006 finals on the DVD. Crown got knocked down a spot and the BOOOOOOOING starts......then the crowd goes nuts to support them!!! :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't. The teaching is there, and the talent is good. They still sound great.

The Yamaha's are good horns.

BTW, Of the five corps that beat CC in brass at finals last year, 3 of them played on Yamaha horns, including the holders of the Ott Trophy. They must be doing something right..

Yeah, but they (the Ott Trophy winner) play it VERY safe.

The crowd has been behind this corps since the 2005 season.....one only has to have been at finals to know this.....or you could watch the retreat from 2006 finals on the DVD. Crown got knocked down a spot and the BOOOOOOOING starts......then the crowd goes nuts to support them!!! :)

Incidentally, a complete reversal of this effect happened with another corps that same night...

Percussion

Lee Beddis – Caption Supervisor / Arranger

Andrew Markworth – Front Ensemble Arranger

Frank Chapple – Percussion Coordinator

Zach Schlicher

Rudy Garcia

James Sparling

Eric Kraft

Ian Hale

Steve Ballard

Rob Keedy

Probably one of the best percussion staff around!!! ^OO^

True, but the crowns brass success can be attributed to the program and players, not the equipment. They will be just fine, believe me!

Good to hear that. They were one of only 3 hornlines to do anything for me at Madison last year. :)

Good to hear that. They were one of only 3 hornlines to do anything for me at Madison last year. :)

Wow...thats....unfortunate..