Family Friendy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who ever said cadets 2000....what about the guard moves @ the beggining of the percussion feature?

I'd say

Star 91

vanguard any year.

Please, drum and bugle corps is probably one of the most family-friendly activities out there, regardless of the show in question. You could take all the "risque" shows here, put them into one show, and they would not add up to even a fraction of the amount of sex one would find in Britney Spear's music, Paris Hilton's partying, or Lindsay Lohan's undergarment choices. However, if this topic compared bus behavior we'd have a different discussion on our hands then. [EDIT: half-joking about bus behavior. I do not and will not condone questionable behavior on a drum corps bus.]

Edited by InHiFiStereo

Lets be honest, I wouldn't want to be around when the kids start asking about the guard uni's from 03... but thats just me.

What was wrong with the unis? The fact that they wore spandex? sure, so they wore skin clothing. but they also didn't reveal anything either.

Going to shows is family-friendly. Actually being on tour, well, don't we all have stories we wouldn't tell our parents? ^0^

What about Cadets '02- All of that familiar patriotic music, American paraphinalia, conservative guard uiniforms, an accessible theme- A good time for the whole family!

Except for that whole part in the ballad with the gaurd guys in their skivvies! :P :laugh:

Except for that whole part in the ballad with the gaurd guys in their skivvies! :P :laugh:

That, and "the fall"...wouldn't want kids trying that at home. :P

I'm going to Hell.

Edited by Hrothgar15

the most family friendly show is Star 1985. Mickey Mouse and disney, you can't get anymore family friendly than that

Star of Indiana 1992. EPCOT on a football field, and completely revolting, Chester excepted. Well performed, though.

i dont think ive ever seen a show that was wasn't family friendly. except for maybe when the cavies do the 'shocker' in their shows, but nobody ever notices that. so if the little mermaid is family friendly, then so are their shows.

oops i forgot about phantom 91... (as in, not family friendly... which doesnt mean it wasnt amazing :) )

ooops i also forgot some guard choreography in madison 04...but that may have been all in my head.

Edited by corpsismylife