Holes

I hpoe you meant that in a good way, b/c Teal 05 was smoking.

Teal 05, was yes, very competitive.

The tour? .. The director? The buses?

It is behind me... I was going to link you to teals public forum, but I just checked and it is no longer on their website. There was quite a heated debate about that tour...

I'm not gonna say much. But I'll say 4 things.

1. The director was NEVER there.

2. We nicknamed the tour " The diversity tour"

3. Unnamed staff members told us after the seaon that they hope that this tour did not scare us away from ever marching agin.

4. There has been completely new staff almost every year.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at teal now , and i will say they have had not so great staff before , but now we have some good people. im not bullshitting, i wouldnt ######## you. i have been treated good , mr.mcwilliams is feeding us great, mr.blakcburn is an amazing director, marcos is amazing , i dont see one person i do not respect or have not shown that they are unworthy of respect. trust me , you will not regreat coming. if you come out this coming camp, you will make friends , you wont regret it.

I'm also kind of in your shoes looking for holes. But as opposed to you, it's because of my location which is Hawai'i at the moment for college that keeps me from flying out to corps at this point in the season to get a spot. But yeah, there are some holes out there still, plus it's early, people quit...which is good for us.

The Academy? Looks to be a great corps to be with.

w/Stp:

You're in New Mexico, right? If they have any open spots, Academy might be a good fit for you. The close proximity would help keep your travel expenses down, and it's a top-notch organization. It would be a great corps for an age-out year. It's only late January, so they might have some slots to fill yet.