Whew!

Zoinks! I just bought 5 tickets for Finals in Pasadena over the phone.

Some of you VK alumni might have to help Ellis Carter, III pay for his share. :P

Time to call him with the grim news.

How much did 5 tickets for finals cost you ??? :huh:

Does Ellis, VK's FIRST black drum major, NOT REALIZE DCI IS COMING OUT HERE??

Heck, I'll buy him the tickets and then drive to his house and pick him up. Of course, the entire trip from Bakersfield to Pasadena will be me and him yelling at each other about how I used to think it would be impossible for VK to EVER have a black drum major (inside joke--we're friends...no worries).

Heck, I'll buy him the tickets and then drive to his house and pick him up. Of course, the entire trip from Bakersfield to Pasadena will be me and him yelling at each other about how I used to think it would be impossible for VK to EVER have a black drum major (inside joke--we're friends...no worries).

Ellis Carter the III, the PRIDE of Bakersfield!!!!

Cmon Will, can't you help a brotha out?

Contra players, what are you gonna do, eh?

Oh, believe me he knows. We've been talking about it for months. I called him this morning to let him know I ordered the tickets. He'll send me a check for his share (all is well, no need for bail-out-Ellis-from-jail fund drives). I think he's gonna' try and come up for DCI West at Stanford (without the family, I think), then drive back down to Bako (and actually pick up the family) and head down to Pasadena.

Here he is from July 2005. He and his family stayed with the wife & I when they came up for Pacific Procession.

377944881_56002f4e2b_o.jpg

Edited by Wildabeast

Man I swear I waited all my life for this and now I couldn't friken care less! Drum Corps is pure doo doo anymore and I waited a whole lifetime for it to come here to the west coast now I don't care if I even get to see a show!

Sucks!

Man I swear I waited all my life for this and now I couldn't friken care less! Drum Corps is pure doo doo anymore and I waited a whole lifetime for it to come here to the west coast now I don't care if I even get to see a show!

Sucks!

If it sucks so bad why do you bother posting here?

I think hockey sucks so I don't bother going to their forums just to tell them that.

Sounds like trolling to me.