The wonders of drum corps

Glad you guys had fun visiting the frozen tundra of Minnesota. Amber, don't apologize for the weather. This is true Minnesota!!!

I just took the trash out to the end of the driveway and I thought it'd be OK, just jami bottoms and a t-shirt. Holy Cow! The garage thermometer said it's 8 degrees! (I'm 60 miles south of Reading, PA.) Had to sprint back to the house, with my cat screaming at my heels, so I wouldn't freeze in one spot.

...And global warming is bad because?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll post pics of our new saxophone and clarinet photos after next rehearsal.

(I think they're all in G so we won't anger any of the drum corps traditionalists)

Thats Bandwacked :)

Sousaphones have nothing nor have they ever had anything to do with real drum corps.

Neither have trumpets or tubas or electronics.....what's the difference? DCI is on it's way to merging with BOA as a summer extension of their activities. Real drum corps is dead.

(I think they're all in G so we won't anger any of the drum corps traditionalists)

I can't wait to hear them in the Gordon Goodwin number.

Now if we can just mic my upright in the pit, we're good to go. B)

which Gordon Goodwin number are they doing?

"Sing, Sang, Sung"

Smoothy, I just have to search you out at Patricks during the St. Peter show next year and buy you a beer.

C'mon folks.

Smoothy, I just have to search you out at Patricks during the St. Peter show next year and buy you a beer.

C'mon folks.

Heya, Curt ... I'd be happy to introduce you two. I keep thinking you and Roark have to meet, as well, as your stories are similar ... coming back to drum corps and marching after an extensive hiatus. B)

And to the rest of you getting worked up over the great picture S1 posted? :doh:

I know a great oboe player I'd love to have march with us too. :doh: