March with Renegades in the SF Chinese New Year Parade

cnyparade2007.gif

Woo hoo! Thanks to the hard work of a bunch of Renegades, we have everything in place for a spectacular Chinese New Year performance on March 3rd... and YOU'RE INVITED TO JOIN US! Full details are posted on our Chinese New Year web site:

http://www.renegades.org/chinesenewyear/

• We have parts posted to our new parade tune, Tower of Power, written by Renegades super-bari Dave Landers with drum parts by drum-guru Zak Morton.

• We have a great deal for the weekend at San Francisco's historic Drake Hotel thanks to Renegades hotel-master FNG.

• We have an after-parade party at Chevy's planned that's going to be a blast!

Tell your friends and family... be a Renegade for a day! Sign up today!

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

See you behind the Chinese Dragon,

- Greg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent ... thinking back to our trek out a few years back to march with you. What a blast! I can't believe it will be three years already.

Do you guys know who I might talk to to get a copy of a picture someone took of our crew (Chris or Greg, I think) back then? It was cycling on your picts *three years ago* post parade, but I can't find it in your site archives now. :rolleyes: Shame on me for not asking sooner. :)

If you can help, I'll give you more details about the pict I remember!

Excellent ... thinking back to our trek out a few years back to march with you. What a blast! I can't believe it will be three years already.

Do you guys know who I might talk to to get a copy of a picture someone took of our crew (Chris or Greg, I think) back then? It was cycling on your picts *three years ago* post parade, but I can't find it in your site archives now. :rolleyes: Shame on me for not asking sooner. :)

If you can help, I'll give you more details about the pict I remember!

Hey..........Is that Stoli in the pic with ya?

Say hi to him for me!`

I'm really looking forward to it!!! Last year was a great time!!

Chevys afterwards was fun too!!! Nothing says Chinese New Years like a burrito and Margarita. . LOL :) YUM!

Edited by lisard5

I am clueless today . . . I couldn't find a link so I started a new one. . . I was in the wrong forum! LOL

Wow. . . I need a coke huh? :)

:) Double Post

Edited by lisard5

Man.... one of these years I gotta do this parade thing. It won't be this year, though.

Fran