Bluecoats new look?

Yeah - nothing new about the look of the corps, but it was nice to meet David Glasgow and know that I can't go wrong recommending the Bluecoasts to any of my students! :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The baby blue uniforms were purchased by Lake Erie Regiment after the 1991 season. Here is a pic of it, albeit with black pants.

99_P8110030.jpg

Elmo Blatch

I believe that Carolina Crown purchased the white pants from Bluecoats that year- one of our contra players in 92 was a bit on the large side, and when we were at our first show with CC, another large performer marched passed, prompting Bobby to say, "Hey - those are my pants". Which has to be one of the funniest and inane things I have ever heard uttered...

Hope it's not too drastic...Bloo's unis the past few years have been some of my favorites. Very clean.

Maybe the sash will be back? Or a return to a different shade of blue?

I'd go for a brighter shade of blue but otherwise they have great uniforms already.

I definitely stopped by all eager and ready to see the new uniform, which my corps friend told me go to see and snap pictures. As soon as I got out of the rehearsal I began a light job over to the hundreds section to the Bluecoats booth, only to find a cool looking backdrop behind some of the staff.

"Uniforms?" I inquired.

"...uniforms?" Re-inquires brass tech Ryan.

"DCP..." I trade with him.

"Rumors," he shoots back at me.

Thanks DCP and (kid who told me to remove his name). You got my hopes up only to be shot down.

Edited by crown_junkie

I definitely stopped by all eager and ready to see the new uniform, which my corps friend told me go to see and snap pictures. As soon as I got out of the rehearsal I began a light job over to the hundreds section to the Bluecoats booth, only to find a cool looking backdrop behind some of the staff.

"Uniforms?" I inquired.

"...uniforms?" Re-inquires brass tech Ryan.

"DCP..." I trade with him.

"Rumors," he shoots back at me.

Thanks DCP and Donkey. You got my hopes up only to be shot down.

You mean DCP wasn't right about something!?

I love reading stuff and rumors about my former corps, it makes me laugh.

I will say, I wouldnt mind seeing black pants or matching blue pants on them. I think visual scores would mos def benefit from it.

Thats not saying the visual staff isnt kicking ### and making things happen, cause I know that isnt the case....just my two cents. ^0^