Bluecoats new look?

I took this quote directly from the Bluecoats website

"You might even catch a sneak preview of our soon-to-be-announced new look (but we're not talking about a new uniform)...

So why is everyone talking "new uniform" when it clearly says "not talking about a new uniform"?

well then.......

....new logo?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Bluecoats look. ALthough, I don't really care for the way the sash is currently. I would like to see them go with the dark pants again, like '93.

It'll be a shame to see the current uniforms go. IMO, they are perhaps one of the classiest, clean looking uniforms out there today.

By the way, does anybody know if they sold those baby blue uniforms to a band after they were done with them? I seem to remember a band from Maine (Westbrook High School) with the same EXACT uniforms....and they still have them.

edit: It looks like the band may have gotten a new uniform, too.

Edited by Musicman1084

It'll be a shame to see the current uniforms go. IMO, they are perhaps one of the classiest, clean looking uniforms out there today.

By the way, does anybody know if they sold those baby blue uniforms to a band after they were done with them? I seem to remember a band from Maine (Westbrook High School) with the same EXACT uniforms....and they still have them.

Well, don't get too broken up about it. They aren't getting new uniforms.

The baby blue uniforms were purchased by Lake Erie Regiment after the 1991 season. Here is a pic of it, albeit with black pants.

99_P8110030.jpg

Elmo Blatch