Blue Shades ~ Cadets Recording on YEA.org

OK, I am gonna make this pretty simple... Get back on topic NOW or I am closing this thread. Name calling and flaming of other members WILL NOT be tolerated and if this concerns YOU (you know who you are), consider this a first and last warning. I too am getting tired of threads being hijacked but the "new school" is just as guilty as the "old school" and personally, I am getting tired of refereeing childish arguments.

OK, I am gonna make this pretty simple... Get back on topic NOW or I am closing this thread. Name calling and flaming of other members WILL NOT be tolerated and if this concerns YOU (you know who you are), consider this a first and last warning. I too am getting tired of threads being hijacked but the "new school" is just as guilty as the "old school" and personally, I am getting tired of refereeing childish arguments.

My bad.

EDIT: Actually, don't listen to this recording expecting anything good, the ensemble is actually really awful..

It's not the ensemble. It's the piece.

Have you forgotten that none of us care.

Go find something else to watch. Obviously drum corps IS NOT for you. At least, drum corps now, IS NOT for you. Your pointless and annoying rants about narration and amplification being straight from the devil himself are immature, redundant, and I think I speak for MANY who are tired of perfectly good threads being hijacked because of this.... Nothing in the thread title "Replying to Blue Shades ~ Cadets Recording on YEA.org" has ANYTHING to do with narration, the clip has NO narration in it, etc. Yet the thread has become ANOTHER pointless anti-narration thread... I know I am constantly on the offensive for narration, etc. But that's not what I'm defending... I'm defending the integrity of this thread. DCP needs to be LIBERATED as the threads are constantly being attacked by behavior which I can only classify as terrorism... I WILL NOT hesistate to let the President know that there are terrorist operations occuring IN THIS VERY COUNTRY THREAD!!!

Be aware. :worthy:

w/Stp:

w/Stp:

Perhaps you thought I was kidding.

Topic closed.