What people think of you

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, when you get into high school, they will teach you the pros and cons of making blanket statements and the need for proof in order to retain credibility. LOL LOL, gotta love your enthusiasm though :)

~G~

okay G, if you're having a hard time digesting what you think to be an insult to you, how about you take a look in the mirror. Chill out with the personal attacks.

~>conner

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.

You guys, the OP stated a story, he didn't try to kill your puppies.

This thread DID have a point, and I find it hilarious that you guys try to say it didn't because you don't agree with him. We understand that you don't like what he has to say, but suck it up, because we have to tolerate what you say all the time.

~>conner

If you think this persons statements are valid, good for you, I stated that I didnt, my opinion, I also stated his opinion is as valid as mine, and yes Conner, you hit then ail on the head he told us "A" story, not "the" story. He would like us to believe that the entire drum corps community feels the exact same way as these people and himself, I know you are smarter than that and Im being totally serious, not bagging on you at all.

Anyway, Im not gonna debate the OP, his follow-up posts speak for themselves and its a matter of time til this pointless thread is gone......

~G~

If you think this persons statements are valid, good for you, I stated that I didnt, my opinion, I also stated his opinion is as valid as mine, and yes Conner, you hit then ail on the head he told us "A" story, not "the" story. He would like us to believe that the entire drum corps community feels the exact same way as these people and himself, I know you are smarter than that and Im being totally serious, not bagging on you at all.

Anyway, Im not gonna debate the OP, his follow-up posts speak for themselves and its a matter of time til this pointless thread is gone......

~G~

fair enough. I won't argue with you on what the OP stated.

I just wish we would lay off the personal attacks a little, is all.

~>conner

Edited by PhantomR

You'll understand when you're older. Your post is pretty much negated anyway since I know how many people agree with me. I have much of a life thank you very much. I'm merely killing time before I have to go to class, and practice (you know, practice, so I can entertain you great souls this summer :))

Please, tell me where you march so I can avoid sending a check to that corps. First off, you wont need my money, and second, if they are all like you its not something I choose to support.

Shame on you

~G~

fair enough. I won't argue with you on what the OP stated.

I just wish we would lay off the personal attacks a little, is all.

~>conner

Umm, the OP opened the thread calling YOU and ME (and everyone else)nerds. I think the gauntlet was tossed into the arena way before I came along here no ?? :laugh:

~G~

well, he called people who complain about amps all the time nerds... I kind of don't complain about amps a lot... so... do the math.

and technically, his friends called you nerds... he was just passing the word down.

and to be perfectly honest, we're all nerds in our own way. To the general population, band geeks are hated by jocks, and don't date cheerleaders. It's kind of a stereotype, but being called a nerd isn't the most oofensive thing to me.

~>conner

Edited by PhantomR

Well, it was a long shot to hope this thread might actually go somewhere. Thread closed.