What people think of you

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you don't think it has a point, because you're the kind of person it was directed towards. You can hide from it all you want, but you're just going to have to face the fact that everyone thinks you (i mean "you" in general) are a joke.

Yeah, and I'm taking the $500 a year spent on DCI shows and merchandise to DCA, laughing all the way ('cause "we" are a joke, right?).

Yeah, and I'm taking the $500 a year spent on DCI shows and merchandise to DCA, laughing all the way ('cause "we" are a joke, right?).

If you make a decent living that really isn't that much money. But okay, have fun at DCA. I'm pretty sure no one is exactly crying themselves to sleep over your decision.

Seriously, listen to how you sound.

use_frink_john.jpg

Oy glaven I hate DCI now I'm gonna spend my money at DCA now!!

Seriously, that's what I think when I read that post.

Edited by dcpguy1111

Eh, to me it's more about calling people out than anything.

You know when you have a group of friends, and you have this one friend who's a complete tactless jerk. You go Wataburger and he eats all your fries, asks for money but never pays you back. Then finally you just flip and say, "Hey man, what the hell is your problem!" Then he says, "What? No one else cares!" Then your entire group of friends gives him the finger and and talks about how everyone completely hates his guts. People on DCP are like that jerk friend.

The ONLY reason I keep posting in this forum is for personal entertainment. But at the same time, I respect the opinions of others on here. I just think they're wrong. But you'll never get rid of the bickering because they won't get their way and that angers them VERY much. So, they found individuals to blame (Hoppy, the Cadets, etc.) and troll the board. Oh well. I guess to some extent I troll too, but oh well... BLAH! :worthy:

Ok, close this. It's getting absurd.

That they're right

your analogies are mind-bending.

OK...well, I'll give you this one. You win. I don't have the enegry or the time to have a reasonable debate with someone who's clearly

interviewed every single current marching member in the whole country, and is so in touch with what "everyone" says and thinks.

And I certainly can't compete with someone who's friends are right because they argue over fries and flip eachother off.

Did someone pee in your cheerios DCPguy1111? Seriously. Get a life.

You'll understand when you're older. Your post is pretty much negated anyway since I know how many people agree with me. I have much of a life thank you very much. I'm merely killing time before I have to go to class, and practice (you know, practice, so I can entertain you great souls this summer :))

No it isn't

And you support that claim with...