Drum Corps Survivor - 2006

siLk

Drum Corps Survivor - Round 2  

311 members have voted

1. 1. Which corps do you want to vote off the island?

• Phantom Regiment
    • Blue Devils
    • Bluecoats
    • The Cadets
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Blue Knights
    • Carolina Crown
    • Madison Scouts
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Glassmen
    • Spirit from JSU

If you pity me "in the worst way," what am I supposed to think of someone whose life revolves around living vicariously through others on an internet message board? If that isn't the definition of "pitiful," its awful close.

WHERE DID I MENTION YOU?

Maybe you should take the time to actually READ what I say and respond to it rather than making up things and responding to those you've imagined?

I choose not to dignify any of the rest of your commentary with response -- IMO, you clearly don't know what you are talking about, either.

Stef

<post edited - Geoff>

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE DID I MENTION YOU?

Maybe you should take the time to actually READ what I say and respond to it rather than making up things and responding to those you've imagined?

And quite frankly, if some vaunted rivalry occupies more time for someone than the two and a half seconds it takes to click a choice in a poll, click "submit" then laugh to themselves at how clever they are, then I pity them in the worst way.

Maybe he spent three seconds thinking about some vaunted rivalry.

I'm amazed at the number of votes Blue Knights are getting. I thought their 2006 show was one of the most amazing shows since Star's last few years.

I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but I'm going to disagree with that. I voted Boston this round, and will do so until they're out - then I'm going after BK. Cool that you enjoyed it, but it's not exactly my cup of tea.

Maybe he spent three seconds thinking about some vaunted rivalry.

Irony is your Friend.

Had to go with Crown, that error in the peel-off section is just nuts